Paper Quilling is an art form that involves the use of strips of paper that are rolled, shaped, and glued together to create decorative designs. The paper is rolled, looped, curled, twisted and otherwise manipulated to create shapes which make up designs to decorate greetings cards, pictures, boxes, eggs, and to make models, jewelry, mobiles etc. Quilling starts with rolling a strip of paper into a coil and then pinching the coil into shapes that can be glued together. There are advanced techniques and different sized paper that are used to create 3D miniatures, abstract art, flowers and portraits among many things. The paper shredder is an easy tools for cutting paper strips up to 3mm. Cutting the paper strips can be very easily done with this hand paper shredder. Mini paper shredders are also available at our store. Please see the more deatails about the A4 Size below.
- Paper Shredder Size (length*width*height): 12cm x 14cm x 28cm
- Used to cut paper strips for up to 3mm
- Easy to use, No electric needed.
- Can feed up to 2pcs of 80gsm paper
- Dimension after shredded: 3MM Strip style
- Can shred paper like A5, A4 size and up to 229mm width paper
- Small ,Portable for office and school use.
- To destroy office, family document and file
- Large 2.3 Litre container to fit the shredded paper
- To clean the machine, only use soft cloth with a little detergent and water
- Do not insert card board, plastic, clippers, nails etc into the paper inlet
- Keep finger , loose clothing, tie, hair, away from the paper inlet slot